I was so excited to have my first Mother's Day! I love my little boy so much!
Even though I look so sleep deprived in this picture (as I've looked every day for 6 weeks:)...my present from Marc was actually a full night of sleep! He got up in the night with Jake and I slept in the other room...it was wonderful!
I picked the appropriate pj's for Jake the night before...
Our fam picture...someone looks very serious:)
This is Jake and Jordyn (Jeff and Lauren's baby)
Jan 15th, 2017
9 years ago
3 comments:
happy mothers day!
i love that last picture with jordyn... totally not thinking of girls right now! good boy!
Oh I want to meet and hold him!! Love the family pic...and Marc could not have thought of a better present for a new mom! Happy Mothers day to you!
what an awesome gift! i will have to suggest that to thomas with the next newborn :)
by the way- you look SO GOOD already! come do my makeup... i struggle. :)
Post a Comment