Saturday, May 17, 2008

Cousins

It's so crazy how time flies...this is me, Jeff, and Timmy as babies...

This is us as kids practicing to be future parents...

Now here we are with our own kids...crazy!

5 comments:

Uffens Family said...

What great pics! It is like you took those pictures all your life to prepare for this post :) ha! Fun to see Jeff and Timmy's families too! You look great...and that little Jake is adorable! Keep the pictures coming...that way I can feel like I am there! :) sort of :) and whenever you want to chat about Gossip Girl...wow...I about cried when I heard that next week is already the season finale...feel like it just started!!

Anonymous said...

How time flies. It seems like yesterday when my grandkids were babies--and now look what has happened. I'm so proud of all you new moms. You're the best!
Love, Grama

Stephanie said...

that young luisa photo is the luisa i remember well- such a good big sister! :)

stacy said...

HYSTERICAL! i think it's weird that you all have babies. i haven't seen jeff and timmy in a million years. so crazy. what bunch of cute babies!

The Shaws said...

Wow. Can Tim's shorts get any shorter? Don't let that picture get out...if Tim's competetion for council found that, he could use it against him.