Monday, March 3, 2008

Cindy Crawford mole

I seriously realize I probably shouldn't post this picture...it is just this felt circle thing that you put on cabinet doors so they shut quietly...it is sticky on the back so I stuck it on to be my Cindy Crawford mole the other night. I didn't think it was that big of a deal...but Marc was seriously disturbed by it. I thought it was so funny how much it was upsetting him that I wore it the whole evening and kept trying to get him to make out with me (it didn't work). Let's hope I never grow a real one there or I will have major marital problems!

2 comments:

Uffens Family said...

I probably should not tell you this but in high school sometimes me and I am pretty sure it was Brenna would darken the mole around our lips to look like cindy crawford...maybe not the best look for us...although it did work wonders for her??hmm

Traci Elizabeth said...

Wow....beautiful!