Monday, March 3, 2008

Vegas Weekend

A few weekends ago Marc and I drove up to Vegas so I could spend the weekend with Rachel and Courtney...the 3 of us were roommates during our sophomore and junior years at BYU...we stayed at Rach and Mike's and had a great weekend catching up and hanging out just like old times...

We went out to eat and did some shopping...

me and Rach seeing if we can pull off the bright red lipstick trend in Sephora

Rach and Court were so awesome...they gave me the CUTEST baby gifts! Rach gave me an outfit that my boy will look like a stud in...and Court gave me a Roxy diaper bag that is perfect for me:

We joked at the end of the weekend that Marc and Mike actually ended up doing more stuff than us girls...they played tennis twice, and went golfing twice

Once again, I proudly announce the work of my fabulous hairdresser:) Rach did my hair before we left--thank you Rach so that I don't have to have major roots when having the baby!!!

We also checked out the Hoover Dam over the weekend:

2 comments:

Uffens Family said...

I loved having you here! Glad it finally all worked out...sorry clothes are sort of generic as far as a gift...but it makes you realize that I had a girl and that was what I was excited about :) Cannot wait till he is here! Hang in there...only a few more weeks and then you will be comfortable when you sleep again! YAY

Courtney said...

Isn't Rach amazing at hair? I think you two should start a salon called "The Underground" :)