Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Prego Belly

We had these maternity shots taken at the beach on Saturday...these are just some of the shots our photog got:









17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love...love...love the pics!! You are so funny and crazy jumping. So cute. Lovely pics.

Traci Elizabeth said...

Those are beautiful!!

Rebecca Parker said...

you're brave, but I guess I would capture the last week o' my pregnancy too if I looked that great:) of course, now your thoughts have probably turned to how you're going to get him outta there:) I check every day to see if he is here yet?! hope all goes smoothly!! will be anxious to hear details & wish ya the best with love from wa!

Stephanie said...

woo hoo lu! you look amazing and i cant believe how good you look considering how close you are to delivering! i was a B-E-A-S-T!! the big sister i always wanted (sorry nat, britt, and ash... you didnt dance with me on our family room stage) is about to become a mama!

Courtney said...

How fun!! I can't believe jumping around like that didn't send you into labor :) JK! Props to your personal trainer to be able to jump like that at 9 months pregnant!! I'm like Becky...I keep checking every day to see if you've had your baby :) Love ya, Lu!!

Molly Malia said...

I LOVE THOSE! those are so cute! i love that one where you two are jumping and the one with your hood on. prego bellies are so cute! i still can't get over the fact that you are going to be a mama.

Anne said...

you look so good!! i can't wait for baby rueckert to get here! :)

Amanda said...

Your pics are beautiful as are you! I know your due date is just around the corner. I am excited for you!

Anonymous said...

I am free tomorrow to go for a walk around 5-ish? Paul gets home around that time so he can watch the boys. Let me know what works for ya.

Julie said...

how in the world did you jump like that? I could hardly walk my last week of pregnancy. Anyways, Gene and I are excited for you. There is nothing as special as having a baby.

Unknown said...

Wow Lady! That is some amazing jumping! Beautiful little family, I love the pictures. Looks like you all had a ton of fun taking them. I can't wait to see what he looks like outside the belly. ;)

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful--it's true. Can't wait for next week when I can hug and kiss him--and you too!

betsy said...

Luisa! You are one hot mama!! Those picture are amazingly beautiful. Your baby is coming soon!!!

Valerie said...

You look wonderful. What beautiful pictures. Can't wait to see the little one

Courtney said...

Lu, the anticipation is KILLING me!! Only 2 days to go!! YAH! Just making my daily check in to see if you've had your baby :)

Brittany said...

I know everyone has already died over how cute you are and how high you can jump.... but seriously! You look amazing and you can jump??? What in the world? If I took pictures on the beach in the last week of my pregnancy, people would be rushing over and pushing me in the water mistaking me for a beached whale. Lucky.....

Monica Hudson said...

Wow! You look amazing! I love the pics - what a treasure! Maybe with the next kid I'll be brave enough to do those pics (I've always loved them), but the last pic I saw of me just before I had Chase I'm pretty sure there should have been a little truck with flashing lights and a "Wide Load" sign driving in front of me! Good luck, and enjoy this experience - yes, even labor...it's amazing what we can do!