My baby shower was SO much fun...thanks to Lauren, Shannon, Grandma, Tiffany, mom, & suzanne. Thank you so much to all of you for putting it together. There were fun games we played, good food, and I got lots of cute stuff for the baby and his nursery.
What a fun Baby Shower. Luisa and also it was nice talkin with you at church today. If you feel like wlaking around the mall, the beach or just anything. Call me
Marc and I met in 2002 after I moved to Whittier, Ca from finishing school at BYU. He was going to Cal State Fullerton. We dated for about a year and a half and got married April 23, 2004. We lived in Brea for 3 1/2 years and then Torrance for 2 years. We bought our 1st house over a year ago in La Habra. Jake is 3 years old and definitely makes life fun. And now we have another one on the way!
2 comments:
Baby showers are so much fun! I am SO excited for you lu!
What a fun Baby Shower. Luisa and also it was nice talkin with you at church today. If you feel like wlaking around the mall, the beach or just anything. Call me
Post a Comment