Through my whole pregnancy, I have been so excited to decorate my baby's nursery. I started working on it a couple months ago and have just finished it. Now I just need the baby that goes in it:) So here it is...the theme is mainly frogs, but also the "little pond" theme (frogs, turtles, etc.)





Jan 15th, 2017
9 years ago
26 comments:
Lu,
It's adorable! I love it. You did such an awsome job!
Soooo cute! I love the way it turned out. It looks very calming.
You put so much work into the nursery and it shows. It really is adorable. I love that you framed baby Rueckert's ultrasound picture and put it in his room.
What a cute room! How exciting Luisa. I can't wait to see your baby.
Wow! This is truly impressive! Poor, poor Ambrose got a dirty corner in an old studio. :) You have a lucky little guy and he has a mommy with great taste!
Love..love..love it!!!Now we can't wait to see the baby.
Dang girl, you went all out!! Super cute. Don't worry the baby will be here soon enough to occupy that cute crib!
Luisa,
The nursery looks so great? I love lime green and the froggies are too cute!
Luisa,
I didn't mean to put a ?? I meant It looks so great!!!!!!
Ohh, your room is so amazing! I love it. I added you guys to our family blog. You can see us at longbeachjonesfamily.blogspot.com
Your apartment looks really nice too.
Luisa, your nursery is adorable. London's is still under construction, but Avery's room looks great.
Your nursery looks so cute!! And I love that the count down on your blog is down to the teens. How exciting!
I love it! I love the frogs - they are so cute. My favorite part has to be the lettering on the wall (twinkle, twinkle...) - it looks great - I'm so excited for you to have this little baby!
Way cute! We can't wait for our next nephew!
Fawn
I have been meaning to tell you how darling your nursery is. The first is so exciting. Everything is new and fresh. Then you get to #3 and you stick her crib in the office with the computer. How sad. Enjoy it.
Well, the last pictures Anne put up on her blog before K-Bear was born were pics of her nursery... Wondering if it'll be the same for your blog? :)
Can't wait to see your baby boy!
I love it! Everything looks so cute. Maybe you could come decorate my room?
Hi Luisa,
I found your blog through the Ashton's and stopped by to take a peek:) The nursery is adorable...you have been busy! Hope you guys have a great weekend.
18 comments. My are we popular?! LUISA! This is April Bahen (now Farmer.) Denae Katzoff found your blog for me. Cause I've been dying to tell you something. I SAW YOU ON FREAKING T.V. !!!! I'm sure you know what I am referring to right? I was flipping the telli and your face just was suddenly there. It was so crazy. Anyways, congrats on the baby boy. So great for you guys. It's so fun to see what you are up to. My blog is farmerfamilyfour.blogspot.com
Good luck one baby boy one. I have two baby boys and it's so great. Hope to hear from ya. -Poe
LUISA!!! What the??? I'm so excited to have found you! You are having a baby!!!
luisa! how are you? i saw you through my sister... you're having a baby! how exciting! the room looks great!
remember that dance video that we did in the apartment? betsy and i watched that last summer again, it is still one of the funnier things that i have ever done!
love ya dolories!
Luisa...This is Laura again. I pass by your blog sometimes through Tenille's. I just wanted to tell you that your nursery is amazing and I'm jealous. I totally am taking notes...What good taste you have! Good luck!
Wow, that room is amazing, Lu!! Love it! Be sure to fill that book shelf with some good celeb magazines, you'll be spending a lot of time in that rocking chair :) Anyways, I can't even believe that you only have 7 days to go!!! YAH!!! Can't wait to see Little Marc :)
Luisa, call me if you need a walking partner. I know you're so busy "nesting"
Hey Luisa...I saw on your registry the baby swing you registered for at babies r us..I don't know if you got it yet or not, but they have them on clearance at the brea walmart for 90 dollars (or something around there) so you might want to check the walmart around you. The swing I wanted is $119 at Babies r us and I got it on clearance for $73 today at walmart! Just letting you know!
Hi Sweetheart,
Just checked out everything today. The nursery is unbelievable. I had no idea--of couse I should have knowing you. Luv you bunches!!
Post a Comment